A second mortgage is simply another mortgage on your home that is secured against the property. It allows you to access the current equity in your home to help you get rid of high-interest debt and improve your credit.
Other Advantages For Using A Second Mortgage
1) Home improvements
2) Debt Consolidation and Credit Repair
3) Purchasing investment property
4) Capital for your business
5) Property, personal tax arrears
6) Short term / bridge financing
Whether you’re looking to purchase an investment property or consolidate debt, a second mortgage can get you there.
Contact the team at Mortgages of Canada to review all your options. There is no obligation to apply so call today.